More Tekumel in 2016
This is the third follow-up to our earlier blog post about plans for 2016 – we want to explain in more detail plans for products from Tékumel licensees for the upcoming year. If you have suggestions or would like to be more involved, please let us know!
There are several licensed producers of material approved for Tékumel, and the board and volunteers of the Foundation are very excited by what they have planned for 2016:
- Jeff Dee and Unigames, who have already produced the Bethorm RPG, including the Kurt Hills Gazetteer and more support material for use in Tekumel campaigns;
- John Till, who is working on his two planned FATE of Tékumel adventures for the upcoming year;
- James Maliszewski and the The Excellent Travelling Volume, which provides fan support for new ideas and variants;
- Choice of Games and possible follow-ups to Choice of the Petal Throne – the Foundation is interested in adapting the Adventures on Tékumel series to the text-based game format;
- the Tékumel Project has new miniatures offerings, as well!
The Foundation is always interested in hearing from potential game producers for the world of Tékumel. It is worth cautioning, however, that not every idea is easily produced as a game, or fits well within the Empire of the Petal Throne. But if you do have something for which you would like to get a “approved for Tékumel” license, please contact us!